Booster Pack Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 04 December 2017
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees Booster Packs that Two Degrees Mobile Limited (“2degrees”) may offer from time to time. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions (as applicable to you).
- These terms and conditions apply only to those 2degrees customers who received a direct text message from 2degrees to their 2degrees mobile phone number inviting them personally, and that specified 2degrees number, to purchase a Booster Pack not otherwise offered by 2degrees (“Participant”).
- The invitation message will specify what the Booster Pack entails, the cost of the Booster Pack, the period in which the Booster Pack may be purchased by the Participant and the validity period of the benefits of the Booster Pack.
- Only Participants who receive the invitation message directly from 2degrees are eligible to purchase the Booster Pack. To purchase a Booster Pack, you must text “Y” in response to the invitation message.
- You must have sufficient credit on your account to purchase the Booster Pack. The cost of the Booster Pack will be deducted from your Prepay credit if you are a Prepay customer, or you will be billed for your Booster Pack on the Billing Date following the date of your purchase if you are a Pay Monthly customer.
- The benefits of any Booster Pack can only be used while in New Zealand and cannot be used whilst roaming overseas.
- Your Booster Pack will expire at the end of its validity period as set out in the invitational message. Unless stated in the invitation message, Booster Packs do not auto renew.
- Minutes included in any Booster Pack can be used to call standard landlines and mobiles but cannot be used to call 018, 0900 or any other premium rate numbers. All voice calls are rounded up to the next whole minute. The invitation message will specify whether the minutes can be used for calls to New Zealand mobiles and landlines only or whether any international calling is included.
- Text messages included in any Booster Pack cannot be used to text any premium rate numbers. The invitation message will specify whether the minutes can be used for calls to New Zealand mobiles and landlines only or whether any international texts are included.
- All data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment and a minimum data usage per session of 20.48KB applies.
- Unlimited text and unlimited minutes included in any Booster Pack will be subject to our Fair Use Policy which is part of the Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
- Except where a Participant has minutes, texts or data in a Combo Pack or standard Value Pack that are due to expire, the minutes/texts or data included in the Booster Pack will be used first.
- If you consume all of your Booster Pack minutes or data while you are on a call or in a data session, and you have consumed all minutes or data under any other Prepay or Pay Monthly Pack, you will be charged the standard rates for the remainder of the call and any subsequent calls in accordance with our Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions.
- If you switch from a Prepay Account to a Pay Monthly plan (or vice versa) or if you switch to a 2degrees Business Plan, you will no longer be eligible to purchase the Booster Pack and you will lose any unused benefits of the Booster Pack.
- The Booster Pack cannot be redeemed for cash, phone equipment or any other benefit and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- Booster Packs may be changed, suspended or removed by us and/or new Booster Packs introduced from time to time. We reserve the right to extend, change or terminate these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- By purchasing a Booster Pack, you accept these terms and conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions