Broadband on 2degrees
With 2degrees Broadband we’re all about keeping things simple, so we have two great value plans to choose from. We’ll give you the best connection available at your home, and you simply add on a home phone or Fibre Speed Boost if you want one. Our 24/7 Customer Care Team are NZ based and here to help you any time if you need help.
Why 2degrees Broadband?
Special Unlimited Broadband Data Plan offer:
24 month term: $15 modem and $15 modem delivery charges, and $249 early termination charge (ETC) applies to 2degrees modem option. $99 ETC applies to BYO modem option.
If you sign up to an Unlimited Broadband Data Plan on a 24 month term during the promotional period your monthly Plan charge will be $59 per month for the first year. Usual $95 Plan charge will apply in the second year. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Limited time only. See full Unlimited Broadband Promotion terms and conditions.
- *Fair Use Policy applies. Standard NZ & Australian landline calls.
- $15 delivery charge applies if receiving a 2degrees modem and/or 2degrees Home Phone.
- 12 month term Plan:
- With 2degrees modem option: $15 modem and $15 modem delivery charges, and $249 early termination charge apply.
- With BYO modem option: $99 early termination charge applies.
- Additional charges may apply to non-standard installations.
- Standard fibre connection is up to 100/20Mbps. Stated speeds are based on theoretical maximums, and actual speeds will vary.
- Fibre Speed Boosts recur monthly until stopped. Removal/downgrade fee of $50 applies.
- To get the best possible performance with 2degrees Ultra-fast Fibre, we recommend:
- Using a high-spec modem, such as a 2degrees Modem (model 7490).
- A high-spec laptop or PC cabled directly into your modem with an Ethernet cable, and ensure all your laptop or PC’s drivers are up to date, and nothing else is running on the internet connection at the same time.
- The latest version of your browser.
- Accessing the internet over a wired connection.
- Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling includes direct dial calls made from your home phone to standard landlines in NZ and Australia (excludes chargeable calls, e.g. calling cards and premium numbers, 0900 (and any international equivalent), 059, 0161, Australian toll-free numbers (such as 1800, 1300) and toll-free numbers in other countries, and calls to mobiles). Fair Use Policy applies to this service.
- See full terms and conditions.