Broadband on 2degrees
With 2degrees Broadband we’re all about keeping things simple, so we have two great value plans to choose from. We’ll give you the best connection available at your home, and you simply add on a home phone or Fibre Speed Boost if you want one. Our 24/7 Customer Care Team are NZ based and here to help you any time if you need help.
Why 2degrees Broadband?
Special Unlimited Broadband Data Plan offer:
If you sign up to an Unlimited Broadband Data Plan on a 24 month term during the promotional period your monthly Plan charge will be $59 per month for the first year. Usual $95 Plan charge will apply in the second year. Early termination charge of $249 applies. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Limited time only. See full Unlimited Broadband Promotion terms and conditions.
- *Fair Use Policy applies. Standard NZ & Australian landline calls.
- **$15 modem and $15 modem delivery charges, and early termination charge of $249 applies to fixed term Plans.
- $15 modem delivery charge applies to open term Plans.
- Additional charges may apply to non-standard installations.
- Standard fibre connection is up to 100/20Mbps. Stated speeds are based on theoretical maximums, and actual speeds will vary.
- Fibre Speed Boosts recur monthly until stopped. Removal/downgrade fee of $50 applies.
To get the best possible performance with 2degrees Ultra-fast Fibre, we recommend:
- Using a 2degrees Modem (model 7490).
- A high-spec laptop or PC cabled directly into your modem with an Ethernet cable, and ensure all your laptop or PC’s drivers are up to date, and nothing else is running on the internet connection at the same time.
- The latest version of your browser.
- Speeds can only be guaranteed when accessing the internet over a wired connection.
- See full terms and conditions.