Broadband on 2degrees
With 2degrees Broadband we’re all about keeping things simple, so we have two great value plans to choose from. We’ll give you the best connection available at your home, and you simply add on a home phone or Fibre Speed Boost if you want one. Our Customer Care Team are NZ based and here to help if you need.
Why 2degrees Broadband?
$30 modem and delivery charges apply to 2degrees modem option. Early termination charge of $249 (or $99 with BYO modem option) applies during the term.
Best connection available up to 100/20Mbps
30 modem/delivery charges & $249 early exit fee (or $99 with BYO modem) may apply. Joining credit for new customers only & repayable if leaving/downgrading during first 12 months.
Joining credit offer ends 15/03/18, available with a 12 month Unlimited Data Broadband Plan. Not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Not available with any other offers, except with the ^$10 Bundle Discount added during sign-up with eligible Pay Monthly mobile plans. Charges may apply for non-standard installations. Broadband not available everywhere. $99 standard connection fee applies to open term plans. Stated speeds are based on theoretical maximums and actual speeds will vary. Broadband & Promotion T&Cs apply, see 2degreesbroadband.co.nz for full T&Cs.
- *Fair Use Policy applies. Standard NZ & Australian landline calls.
- $15 delivery charge applies if receiving a 2degrees modem and/or 2degrees Home Phone.
- Additional charges may apply to non-standard installations.
- Standard fibre connection is up to 100/20Mbps. Stated speeds are based on theoretical maximums, and actual speeds will vary.
- Fibre Speed Boosts recur monthly until stopped. Removal/downgrade fee of $50 applies.
- To get the best possible performance with 2degrees Ultra-fast Fibre, we recommend:
- Using a high-spec modem, such as a 2degrees Modem (model 7490).
- A high-spec laptop or PC cabled directly into your modem with an Ethernet cable, and ensure all your laptop or PC’s drivers are up to date, and nothing else is running on the internet connection at the same time.
- The latest version of your browser.
- Accessing the internet over a wired connection.
- Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling includes direct dial calls made from your home phone to standard landlines in NZ and Australia (excludes chargeable calls, e.g. calling cards and premium numbers, 0900 (and any international equivalent), 059, 0161, Australian toll-free numbers (such as 1800, 1300) and toll-free numbers in other countries, and calls to mobiles). Fair Use Policy applies to this service.
- See full terms and conditions.