Landline on Your Mobile Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to your 2degrees Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, Business Terms and Conditions and any specific terms and conditions relating to your Account and/or Plan offered by 2degrees as published at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz (together, Applicable Terms and Conditions).
- Unless stated otherwise, words and phrases in these specific terms and conditions have the same meaning given to them in the Applicable Terms and Conditions. In addition;
“You” means the Account Owner or Business Account Owner (as applicable) of the Account activating Landline on Your Mobile.
- These specific terms and conditions will prevail in the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Landline on Your Mobile (LOYM) is available on eligible 2degrees Plans (including retired Plans) (Eligible Plans) as set out in the table below:
Cost (incl. GST) per month
Business Choice Plans and Business Connect Talk & Text Flexi (from 20 September 2017).
Included in Plan for $0
Retired Business Freedom Plus, Business Freedom Ultimate, $60.83 (excl. GST) Business Select and above Plans and Retired $149 Plan.
Included in Plan for $0
Any other Eligible Plan
$20 per month
- If applicable, LOYM will be charged per month in addition to your monthly Plan fee.
- You will be billed a pro-rated amount for LOYM on the Billing Date immediately following the date of connection to LOYM. Thereafter, you will be billed in arrears the full amount on each Billing Date, provided your LOYM service remains active.
- Connection to LOYM for new customers is subject to a credit check.
- You may have one LOYM per connection.
- Porting a fixed line number to 2degrees may take up to 5 working days and may result in a loss of service on that number for a period of up to 2 hours. 2degrees is not responsible for any delays that result from the transfer of your current inbound call services provided to you by third parties.
- You expressly accept that when you port an existing fixed line number to your 2degrees mobile any additional landline services associated with that number, including but not limited to broadband or fax, will not be available once that fixed line number is ported to 2degrees.
- Some fixed line services may not be available on LOYM.
- LOYM is only available when your mobile has network coverage.
- You will be responsible and will be liable to us for all charges incurred in respect of your LOYM, including but not limited to the cost of receiving calls to your LOYM when you are roaming in another country.
- Callers to your LOYM will be charged the rate applicable for a call to a local or national fixed line number from another fixed line number or mobile, as determined by their telecommunications provider.
- If you transfer from an Eligible Plan to another Eligible Plan, we will charge you for the LOYM service at the then current rate specified for that Eligible Plan. You acknowledge and agree that by transferring to another Eligible Plan, this may result in a loss of service on your LOYM number for a period of up to 1 hour.
a) your Eligible Plan is terminated;
b) you transfer from an Eligible Plan to another Plan (which is not an Eligible Plan) or Service (including prepay) offered by 2degrees from time to time; or
c) the ownership of your Account is transferred,
this will result in the termination of your LOYM service. In this case, we may release your landline number to the network operator to whom it belongs after 30 days. You will be responsible for taking any and all actions necessary, prior to the termination/transfer, to retain your landline number. We accept no liability for any loss or damage etc. incurred by you as a result of you losing your landline number following termination of your LOYM service.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Carryover Chat Packs Terms and Conditions
- International Chat Pack Terms and Conditions
- Pay Monthly Data Pack Terms and Conditions
- Australian Data Roaming Packs Terms and Conditions
- Unlimited NZ Landline Pack Terms and Conditions
- Me2U, U2Me and Ring Me Terms and Conditions
- Magic Number Terms and Conditions
- Booster Pack Terms and Conditions
- Promo Value Pack Terms and Conditions
- Everyone 200 Pack Terms and Conditions
- Retired India 300 Pack Terms and Conditions
- Retired China 300 Pack Terms and Conditions