Everyone 200 Pack Terms and Conditions
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and Business Terms and Conditions (as applicable to you).
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand and have purchased the Everyone200 Pack.
- All rates are inclusive of GST.
- The following Pack may be purchased by you:
|Talk Value Pack||Cost (incl. GST)||Included in Value Pack||Validity Period (from date of purchase)||Specific Value Pack Conditions||Recurring|
|Everyone200 Pack||$19||200 NZ Voice minutes||One month||
- Minutes included in the Everyone200 Pack exclude calls to premium rate numbers (for example, 0900 or 018).
- Subject to clause 16, if you consume all of your Everyone200 Pack minutes while you are on a call, you will be charged our prevailing per minute rate for voice calls to standard landlines or mobiles for the remainder of the call, and for any subsequent calls.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute. Your effective per minute rate will depend on how long you talk on each of your calls.
- You may purchase as many Everyone200 Packs as you require at any one time. If you purchase more than one Everyone200 Pack your oldest Everyone200 Pack will be used first.
- You can stop your Everyone200 Pack from recurring any time prior to your Pack Renewal Date and if you are a Prepay Customer, while the Everyone200 Pack is on hold.
Applicable to Prepay Customers only
- Your Everyone200 Pack will automatically recur either at the end of its Validity Period as set out in the table in clause 4 above (e.g., if you purchase your Everyone200 Pack that has a Validity Period of one month on 5 July, your Everyone200 Pack will automatically renew on 5 August) or when you have 2 minutes or less of call time available on your Everyone200 Pack, whichever is earlier (Pack Renewal Date).
- If your Everyone200 Pack automatically renews because you have 2 minutes or less of call time available on your Everyone200 Pack, that renewal will be treated as a purchase of a new Everyone200 Pack that will be applied in accordance with clause 10 above.
- You will lose any unused minutes of your Everyone200 Pack at the end of the Validity Period.
- We will do our best to send you a text before your Pack Renewal Date to remind you to top up and will also do our best to send you a text if your Everyone200 Pack does not renew for any reason. We won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
- Your Everyone200 Pack will automatically renew only if there is sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account at the time of renewal.
- If there is not enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account to pay for your recurring Everyone200 Pack on the Pack Renewal Date the Everyone200 Pack will not renew and will go on hold for 14 days from the Pack Renewal Date.
- If you are on a call when the remaining call time under your Everyone200 Pack reaches 2 minutes or less your Everyone200 Pack will automatically renew provided that you have enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account. If there is not enough Re-charge Credit available on your Prepay Account to purchase a new Everyone200 Pack while you are on a call, once you consume all your Everyone200 Pack minutes you will be charged our prevailing standard per minute rate for the remainder of your call.
- If you top up your Prepay Account with sufficient Re-charge Credit to the value of your Everyone200 Pack while your Everyone200 Pack is on hold, the Everyone200 Pack will automatically renew and future renewals will continue to occur on the date of this top-up, in accordance with clause 10 above. This is your new Renewal Date.If you do not top up your Prepay Account within 14 days with sufficient Re-charge Credit (i.e. while your Everyone200 Pack is on hold) your Everyone200 Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new Everyone200 Pack if you wish to have it again.
- If you purchase more than one Everyone200 Pack at any one time, only your most recent Everyone200 Pack will recur on its Pack Renewal Date and all the benefits of your older recurring Everyone200 Pack will expire at the end of its Validity Period.
- Everyone200 Pack benefits will be used before any applicable Top Up & Get Rewards calling rate is applied.
- Each time you make a call to voicemail one minute will be deducted from your available Minutes. Where you elect to stop your Everyone200 Pack before the end of its Validity Period, your unused Minutes remaining will be used towards making calls to voicemail, and thereafter you will be charged 20 cent per call to voicemail in accordance with our Prepay Standard Rates Terms and Conditions.
- The Everyone200 Pack cannot be purchased on the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan. If you have a valid Everyone200 Pack and you are transferring from the Prepay Standard Pricing Plan to the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan, then provided that you have sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account, your Everyone200 Pack will on its next Pack Renewal Date be automatically transferred into a Carryover Chat 200 Pack. Any unused minutes under your Everyone200 Pack will expire at the end of the Validity Period of your Everyone200 Pack, and thereafter you will be allocated the minute benefits under the Carryover Chat 200 Pack. For more information see the Carryover Chat Packs Terms and Conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Carryover Chat Packs Terms and Conditions
- International Chat Pack Terms and Conditions
- Pay Monthly Data Pack Terms and Conditions
- Australian Data Roaming Packs Terms and Conditions
- Landline on Your Mobile Terms and Conditions
- Me2U, U2Me and Ring Me Terms and Conditions
- Magic Number Terms and Conditions
- Booster Pack Terms and Conditions
- Retired India 300 Pack Terms and Conditions
- Retired China 300 Pack Terms and Conditions