Introducing Galaxy Z Fold2
The Galaxy Fold2 represents the start of a new movement. With a foldable screen that expands to give you a wide canvas and all-day battery1, this is the device that’s changing the shape of the future. The next chapter of the mobile is unfolding.
Galaxy Premier Service for your revolutionary phone
Specially for Galaxy Z owners, we are offering Galaxy Z Concierge, a service to provide you with 24/7, one-on-one assistance from our team of experts. You are also entitled to claim one screen repair for your Galaxy Z Fold2 5G within 12 months of purchase for a guaranteed low cost. 18
*Samsung has agreed with its network authorised repairers that the maximum price for one screen repair (within the first 12 months of ownerships is just about $230.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at any time, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
1. All Day Dual Battery: Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4365mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2020.07.25–2020.08.04 in UK with pre-release versions of SM- F916 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
2. Cover screen: Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.2" in a full rectangle and 6.2" accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Main screen: Measured diagonally, the screen size is 7.6" in a full rectangle and 7.6" accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
4. Dynamic AMOLED 2X: The Dynamic AMOLED display on Galaxy Z Fold2 received a certification from VDE Germany for a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 100 percent Mobile Colour Volume in the DCI-P3 colour range, which means your images aren’t washed out and you’ll get vivid colours through differing levels of brightness. The display improves the contrast between dark and light aspects of digital content for a more brilliant picture quality to make your mobile experience more immersive. SGS, the world's leading certification company, awarded Galaxy Z Fold2's display the Eye Care Certification based on its ability to reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on www.sgs.com/performance.www.sgs.com
5. 120Hz Display: 120Hz display only available on the main Screen. The cover screen has a 60Hz refresh rate only.
6. Hideaway Hinge: The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, Flex mode can also be set to activate before or after 75° and 115°. It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movement. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode
7. Google Duo: Google Duo is a trademark of Google LLC.
8. Flex Mode: Certain applications may not support Flex mode. The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, Flex mode can also be set to activate before or after 75° and 115°. It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movement. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode.
9. App Continuity: Certain apps may not support App continuity.
10. Main Screen View: View on main screen can be adjusted in Settings. View adjustment availability may vary by app.
11. Multitasking: Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window. Certain applications may not support the multi-instance function. Up to 5 multi-instance windows can be opened.
12. App Pair: Certain applications may not support App Pair.
13. Drag & Drop: Support of Drag and Drop may vary by app and file format.
14. Gaming: 120Hz display only available on the main screen. The cover screen has a 60Hz refresh rate only.
15. 5G: 5G services and functionality are dependent upon network provider and are only supported in 5G network enabled locations. Actual speed may vary by country, carrier, data plan, network/user environment, content provider and other factors.
16. Dual Preview: Certain resolutions and ratios may not be supported. Certain functions may not be available when Auto framing is on. Only people can be recognized, and there is a limit to how many people may be recognized.
17. Auto Framing: Certain resolutions and ratios may not be supported. Certain functions may not be available when Auto framing is on. Only people can be recognized, and there is a limit to how many people may be recognized.
18. Galaxy Premiere Service: Your Galaxy Fold or Galaxy Z Flip comes with a one-time discounted non-cosmetic screen damage repair for $230 by one of our certified technicians within 1 year of the device purchase. The discounted screen repair (“Screen Repair”) applies to damage to the screen that affects the functionality or safety of the screen. The Screen Repair does not apply to screen damage that is merely cosmetic and does not affect functionality or safety of the screen. The Screen Repair is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and for one screen repair only. All other types of non-warranty damage, or damage additional to the damaged screen, are not covered. If additional repair is required, this will be charged at normal user induced fault rates. The Screen Repair cannot be transferred to another device. The Screen Repair cannot be exchanged for cash. The Screen Repair must be undertaken only by the Samsung Customer Service Plaza (book through 0800 SAMSUNG/0800 726786) and may be delayed when spare parts are not available.
19. Box Contents: Actual components, including cover, may not be available depending on the model you purchase or the country or region you live in. Package and cover colour may vary depending on device colour.