2degrees Mobile App
Manage your account from your pocket with the 2degrees Mobile App for Android and Apple Smartphones.
25 October 18: Sick of remembering to top up your phone to pay for your Prepay Carryover Combo renewal? Make this a thing of the past with Autopay. If you’re a Prepay Carryover Combo customer, now you can turn on Autopay in the App to pay for your Combo renewals straight from your Credit or Debit card! No more will you have to remember to top up your phone. You can also add and swap your payment cards from within the App, so you can easily manage your account from the palm of your hand.
Our clever tech gurus have been busy updating and improving our App, so if it’s been a while since you last logged in, you may need to re-register with an email address to login. This will allow you to now manage multiple 2degrees phone numbers with one easy login.
- Check your Prepay credit, minutes, text and data balances
- Check your Pay Monthly balances
- View a breakdown of your last bill, your current bill, what payments you’ve made and any credits you’ve received pay your Pay Monthly bill
- Top Up your or someone else’s Prepay number with a credit card, POLi or voucher
- Manage Add-ons
- Check what you’ve spent your prepay credit on in the last 90 days
- Check and change your Spend Control
- Start and stop sharing NZ data
- Prepay customers with a Carryover Combo can turn on Autopay to renew their Combo each month
- Add, delete and swap your Payment Cards
You can download the app FREE below (standard data charges may apply).
To use the 2degrees app you'll need to register with 'Your 2degrees', as your login details will be the same.
Please let us know your comments or feedback around the app at email@example.com
No, it’s free as long as you’re accessing the 2degrees App using your 2degrees SIM card and in NZ. However, if you are connected via Wi-Fi, the App will use your Wi-Fi allowance just like any other site that you browse on your phone.
Yes you can - as a Team Member rather than the main Business Account holder but you won't be able to view the account balance or pay the bill.
To get the best experience from our App and it’s features, we recommend you always have latest version of it installed on your phone, as well as keeping your devices operating system updated to the latest version available.
- iOS8 Users - You’ll be able to get older versions of our App - Versions 4 – 4.2
- iOS9 and above Users - You’ll be able to get the newer versions of our App – Versions 4.3 and above when they’re ready. You’ll need these versions to enjoy the new features we add to the App.
- To update your iPhones operating system select Settings>General>Software Update and follow the steps.
- 4.1 and above users – you’ll be able to get App version 4.1 and above
Yes, the App will work on iPads or Android tablets. However, as it has been designed for phones, the resolution on larger screens may not be as sharp. iPads will require iOS 8 or above and Android devices will need to be using version 4.1 or above.
To reset your ‘Your 2degrees’ password you're sent a temporary password via text. Tablets cannot receive texts so to reset your password you'll need to pop your SIM from your tablet into a phone, or call us on 200 and we’ll help you out.