2degrees Mobile App
Manage your account from your pocket with the 2degrees Mobile App for Android and Apple Smartphones.
15 April 2019:
If you’ve got a mobile you’re paying off each month, you’ll know there’s no better feeling than when you’ve paid it off. Now you can see how many payments you’ve got left to go in our App. See ‘Interest Free Phone’ under ‘Your account’ in the App menu.
Tired of playing guess who with your contacts? We’ve introduced a handy new App feature to match your contact numbers with contact names, so at a glance it’s easy to see who’s who. You’ll need to allow us access to your contacts to turn this on, but then we’ll magically display names next to your contact numbers. So, it looks like you won’t need that photographic memory after all.
Our clever tech gurus have been busy updating and improving our App, so if it’s been a while since you last logged in, you may need to re-register with an email address to login. This will allow you to now manage multiple 2degrees phone numbers with one easy login.
- Check your Prepay credit, minutes, text and data balances
- Check your Pay Monthly balances
- View a breakdown of your last bill, your current bill, what payments you’ve made and any credits you’ve received pay your Pay Monthly bill
- View up to 6 months of your calls, texts and data in easy to read usage graphs
- Top Up your or someone else’s Prepay number with a credit card, POLi or voucher
- Manage Add-ons
- Check what you’ve spent your prepay credit on in the last 90 days
- Check and change your Spend Control
- Start and stop sharing NZ data
- Prepay customers with a Prepay Add-on or Combo can turn on Autopay to buy and renew them each month
- Add, delete and swap your Payment Cards
- Check your Interest Free Phone details, including how many payments you’ve got left
You can download the app FREE below (standard data charges may apply).
To use the 2degrees app you'll need to register with 'Your 2degrees', as your login details will be the same.
Please let us know your comments or feedback around the app at firstname.lastname@example.org
No, it’s free as long as you’re accessing the 2degrees App using your 2degrees SIM card and are in NZ. However, if you are connected via Wi-Fi, the App will use your Wi-Fi allowance just like any other site that you browse on your phone.
Yes you can - as a Team Member rather than the main Business Account holder but you won't be able to view the account balance or pay the bill.
To get the best experience from our App and its features, we recommend you always have latest version of it installed on your phone, as well as keeping your devices operating system updated to the latest version available.
- iOS9 and above Users: You’ll be able to get the newer versions of our App – Versions 4.9 and above when they’re ready. You’ll need these versions to enjoy the new features we add to the App.
- To update your iPhone's operating system select Settings>General>Software Update and follow the steps.
- 4.1 and above users – you’ll be able to get App version 4.1 and above
Yes, the App will work on iPads or Android tablets. However, as it has been designed for phones, the resolution on larger screens may not be as sharp. iPads will require iOS 9 or above and Android devices will need to be using version 4.1 or above.
To reset your ‘Your 2degrees’ password, you're sent a temporary password via text. Tablets cannot receive texts so to reset your password you'll need to pop your SIM from your tablet into a phone, or call us on 200 and we’ll help you out.