- Mobile network
- Broadband network
INTERNAL SYSTEMS UPGRADE – 5pm Tuesday 21st Feb until tomorrow (22nd Feb):
2degrees is doing an internal systems upgrade until the 22nd Feb. This WON'T impact calling, text, data, fixed or broadband but unfortunately some of our mobile tools and options will be out of action. Emergency calls are not affected.
Our Care team are available overnight on 200, 0800 022 022 or +64 22 200 2000 if calling from overseas, otherwise please PM us on Facebook if you need assistance.
* Prepay top ups and all value pack purchases are not available overnight – Top Up via some channels should be available again in the morning, we will keep you posted!
* 2degrees app, Your 2degrees and Online bill payment page not available - Pay Monthly and Business customers can still pay their bill via Internet banking using your 2degrees account number as the reference.
* Balances are unavailable – Customers should be able to get their balances tomorrow morning via *100*1# - we’ll keep you posted on when you can access your balances again.
* Online shop unavailable – you can call our friendly Sales team on 0800 000 202 between 8am-8pm any day or pop into one of our physical stores https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/store-locator/.
* Bringing your number to 2degrees - you won't be able to bring your mobile number to 2degrees until tomorrow.
We are aware this may cause an inconvenience for some customers and can only apologise - this is the last push for our systems upgrade and we’ve deliberately timed the bulk of it overnight to minimise impact to customers.
Please bear with us – our teams are working around the clock. Please also note that as planned and organised as we’ve tried to be, some of the above timings may be subject to change – but we will keep you in the loop on that.
The team at 2degrees