Bring your number
You can keep your current phone number when you join 2degrees, even the 021 or 027 bit. It’s free and only takes a few hours for us to get you up and running.
When you join as a Business customer, your Business Sales Consultant will walk you through the process for keeping your numbers and set a date for when to transfer them across. Just give them all the numbers you’re bringing to 2degrees and they’ll get you connected quickly so you won’t miss a call.
- An activated 2degrees SIM card, to do this call 200 for free
- A copy of your old bill if you were a Pay Monthly customer
- 5 minutes of your time
If you’ve ticked all these boxes you can register for Your 2degrees. Simply set yourself up with a password and you can manage your account from anywhere, at any time.
To get started login to Your 2degrees, and click Bring your number on the left hand side of Your Dashboard. Make sure you back up your contacts somewhere other than your SIM card (this could be in your phone storage or against the login for your device if you are using a smartphone).
If you still get a bill sent out to you after you’ve transferred your number, you might need to call your old mobile company to check that they've closed your account properly. For legal reasons 2degrees can't do that bit for you.
- If you get a monthly bill you'll need to know your account number (it's printed on your bill).
- If you’re a Prepay customer you'll need to give us the last 12 digits of your SIM card number printed on your Vodafone SIM card (this may mean ignoring the first 4 digits which should be 6401).
- If you get a monthly bill you'll need your account number (it's printed on your bill).
- If you are a Spark Prepay customer you'll need all 17 digits of the SIM number that is printed on your SIM card.
- If you are a one bill customer (where you are prepaid paying via your home internet/phone bill) you’ll need the account number printed on your bill.