This pack includes
- WFH Fibre Up to 100/100Mbps
- Unlimited data
- Free Web Filtering As an add-on
- Free high spec modem & connection With a term contract
Work from Home Fibre 100Close
Things you need to know
- Fibre is the best type of broadband connection available. It can support services such as HD video conferencing, online backup, Office365 and VOIP connections, as well as handle the demands of multiple users being connected at the same time.
- Getting Fibre installed is usually pretty straightforward, but some premises may need consent from the building owner, body corporate and/or any other affected parties. If you don’t own the property, you must obtain the owner’s consent to install it.
- Installation does involve getting a new fibre cable from the road to your premises so you’ll need to make time for a site assessment to discuss this with the installer, as well as being present for some parts of the actual install. A new Fibre connection can typically take up to 30 days to install for standalone premises. Fibre installs into buildings that contain a number of tenants may take longer, depending on consents and how complex the build is In a small number of cases it can take longer.
- Sometimes further checks are needed at your property before we can confirm your connection.
- Speeds can vary depending on a number of factors. Our standard Fibre service has the potential to deliver speeds up to 100Mbps download and up to 100Mbps upload. For those that want more, you can choose the Smart Fibre 900/400 which has the potential to deliver speeds up to 900Mbps download and up to 400Mbps upload.
- Fibre needs mains power to operate – if power is unavailable (e.g. in a power outage) your broadband and any services which run over it (such as a Smart Phone Line) will not work unless your premises have battery backup. Calls, including emergency calls, will not work over a Smart Phone Line if there is no power.
- Fibre may affect older analogue services such as monitored alarms, faxes and EFTPOS that use existing copper lines. You’ll need to contact your provider of those services to check that these will work with Fibre.
- Non-standard installations may incur additional charges.
- If you are switching from an existing Broadband provider you may need to give them notice depending on your contract and term status.
- Security (web-filtering) add-on allows you to choose to switch on or off several filters such as the Health & Safety filter which blocks sites containing pornography, explicit violence and phishing sites plus many others.