Retired Unlimited NZ Landline Pack (Pay Monthly)Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22 AUGUST 2019
These terms and conditions apply to you if you are a Pay Monthly customer and have signed up to a 2degrees Unlimited NZ Landline Pack set out below prior to 9 December 2019. The Unlimited NZ Landline Pack was retired for Pay Monthly customers on 9 December 2019.
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions (together, the Applicable Terms). Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Applicable Terms.
- All prices stated are inclusive of GST.
- Purchase the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack for $12 a month (Pack Price) and get zero rated calling to standard landlines in New Zealand. Calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. 0900, 018) and calls to landlines made while roaming overseas are excluded.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack. For the avoidance of doubt, calling under the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack must be person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy.
- The Unlimited NZ Landline Pack can be purchased on any Plan offered by 2degrees that does not include the Unlimited Calls benefit (Applicable Plan).
- The Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will be applied to your Applicable Plan at the time of purchase, and will renew on each Billing Date thereafter unless you cancel your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack.
- The automatic renewal of your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack on each Billing Date is subject to you not exceeding the credit limit applicable to your Applicable Plan. If you have exceeded your credit limit at the time of renewal, your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new Unlimited NZ Landline Pack.
- You may cancel your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack at any time. Your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will be cancelled on the Billing Date following the date of your request. If you request your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack to be cancelled on your Billing Date, it will be cancelled on the following Billing Date.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Business Max Plan Terms and Conditions
- Retired 2degrees Max Plan Terms and Conditions
- Retired Prepay Packs
- Retired Business Plans - 20 September 2017
- Retired Share Everything Plans
- Early Termination Charges/Plan Transfer Charges for Retired Carryover Plans and Retired Share Everything Plans
- Retired NZ Carryover Data Plans
- Retired Plans activated prior 3 April 2014
- 2degrees Business Terms and Conditions (Retired Plans)
- Retired Carryover Plans
- Pay Monthly Plans Terms and Conditions (Retired Plans)