100 International Chat Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 13 November 2017
- These terms and conditions apply to the 100 International Chat promotion (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
- The Promotion begins on 15 July 2015 and ends midnight on 6 September 2015 (the Promotion Period).
- Subject to clause 4, the Promotion is open to any 2degrees Pay Monthly customer (a Promotion Participant) who during the Promotion Period:
- Purchases a Huawei P8 handset (P8 Handset) from the 2degrees online store or any 2degrees retailer; and
- Enters the Promotion voucher code received with the purchased P8 Handset (Code) into the designated 2degrees Promotion web page (Promotion Page); or
- Texts the Code to the designated 2degrees promotion number (Promotion Number).
- This Promotion is not open to employees of 2degrees.
- When a Promotion Participant successfully redeems their valid Code in accordance with clause 3, they will be entitled to receive 100 minutes to international landlines and selected mobiles in over 20 destinations, each month for 12 months (full details of eligible destinations are set out in the International Chat Pack Terms and Conditions) (International Minutes).
- Your first allocation of the International Minutes in accordance with clause 5 above will occur on the date the International Minutes are successfully redeemed in accordance with clause 3. Each subsequent allocation of International Minutes will occur on the same day and thereafter at the end of their validity period the following month (for a total of 12 months).
- International Minutes are valid for one month from the date of allocation and will be applied to your account each month for up to 12 months.
- Use of the International Minutes is subject to the International Chat Pack Terms and Conditions and general terms and conditions for use of 2degrees mobile telecommunications services available on 2degrees’ website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz.
- Each Promotion Participant may enter a Code into the Promotion Page only once to receive the International Minutes.
- International Minutes must be redeemed by entering a valid Code into the Promotion Page by midnight 30 September 2015.
- It is the Promotion Participant’s responsibility to enter a valid Code correctly. 2degrees takes no responsibility for Promotion Participant not receiving the International Minutes as a result of incorrectly entering their Code.
- International Minutes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- 2degrees is not liable to any Promotion Participant for any delays with respect to applying the International Minutes to their 2degrees Account within any specified time frames. 2degrees is also not liable to you if you don’t receive any specified notification regarding your International Minutes prize.
- 2degrees takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries and prizes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the Code is inputted in the Promotion Page.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the Promotion Participant’s entry into this Promotion or the conduct of this Promotion generally, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change, or terminate this Promotion at any time.
- Each Promotion Participant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of taking the steps set out in clause 3 (as applicable) during the Promotion Period.
Related Terms & Conditions