Promo Value Pack Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22 August 2019
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees promotional value pack (“Promo Value Pack”) promotion (“Promotion”) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (“2degrees”) and apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions (as applicable to you).
- These terms and conditions apply only to those 2degrees Prepay and Pay Monthly customers who received a direct communication from 2degrees to their 2degrees mobile phone number and/or to their email account inviting them personally and that specified 2degrees number to purchase a Promo Value Pack not otherwise offered by 2degrees (“Participant”).
- During the Promotion Period, 2degrees will invite specific customers (via text message or email) to purchase a Promo Value Pack. The invitation message will specify what the Promo Value Pack entails, the cost of the Promo Value Pack, the name of the Promo Value Pack and the period in which the Promo Value Pack may be purchased by the Participant and the validity period of the benefits of the Promo Value Pack.
- Only Participants who receive the direct communication from 2degrees are eligible to purchase the Promo Value Pack.
- To purchase a Promo Value Pack, you must text “buy” and the name of the Promo Value Pack set out in the invitation message to 209.
- You must have sufficient credit on your account to purchase the Promo Value Pack.
- The cost of the Promo Value Pack will be deducted from your Prepay credit if you are a Prepay customer, or you will be billed for your Promo Value Pack on the Billing Date following the date of your purchase if you are a Pay Monthly customer.
- The benefits of any Promo Value Pack can only be used while in New Zealand and cannot be used whilst roaming overseas.
- Your Promo Value Pack will expire at the end of its validity period as set out in the invitational message.
- Minutes included in any Promo Value Pack can be used to call standard New Zealand landlines and mobiles and to make calls to voicemail, 0800 numbers, but cannot be used to call any international numbers, 018, 0900 or any other premium rate numbers. All voice calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- Text messages included in any Promo Value Pack can be used to text any standard New Zealand mobile but cannot be used to text any premium rate numbers.
- Data included in any Promo Value Pack is nationwide data. All data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment and a minimum data usage per session of 20.48KB applies.
- Except where a Participant has minutes, texts or data in a Combo Pack or standard Value Pack that are due to expire, the minutes/texts or data included in the Promo Value Pack will be used first.
- Unless stated in the invitation message Promo Value Packs do not auto renew.
- If you consume all of your Promo Value Pack minutes or data while you are on a call or in a data session, you will be charged our standard per minute rate for the remainder of your session and for any subsequent calls or data sessions.
- 2degrees may limit the number of Promo Value Packs that may be purchased by Participants in any given period.
- If you switch from a Prepay Account to a Pay Monthly plan (or vice versa) or if you switch to a 2degrees Business Plan, you will no longer be eligible to purchase the Promo Value Pack and you will lose any unused benefits of the Promo Value Pack.
- The Promo Value Pack cannot be redeemed for cash, phone equipment or any other benefit and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- 2degrees reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to extend, change, or terminate these terms and conditions or withdraw the Promotion at any time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- By purchasing a Promo Value Pack, you accept these terms and conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions