2degrees Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions
Good choice of plan you good thing. Hope your mates have joined on Pool plans and you’re not hogging this wicked deal to yourself. This plan is a bit like a Texas all you can eat buffet, but without the messy ranch dressing. OK folks, enough chitchat, switch your phone to flight mode and buckle in for the flight TC101.
1. These terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply as well as our big daddy Pay Monthly T&Cs and any other little puppy T&Cs for awesome stuff you’ve added to your Plan or Account.
2. You have accepted these T&Cs by signing up to your 2degrees Unlimited Plan, so don’t pull any “I don’t remembers”.
3. If there’s inconsistency with these T&Cs and the Pay Monthly T&Cs, these T&Cs win hands down. Unless it’s called out, a capitalised term used in these T&Cs means the same thing as it does in Pay Monthly T&Cs, provided that:
Unlimited Calls has the meaning given in clauses 11 - 13 of these T&Cs;
Unlimited Text has the meaning given in clauses 14 - 16 of these T&Cs;
Unlimited NZ Data has the meaning given in clauses 17 - 23 of these T&Cs;
Plan means the plan talked about in clause 6 of these T&Cs;
Plan Benefit means the mins, text and data allocation under the Plan talked about in clause 6 of these T&Cs;
our Network means the 2degrees Network; and
Mobile Phone means the petite, medium or grande (without fries please) personal GSMA mobile phone approved by us for use on our Network and used by you with a SIM card to connect to our Network.
4. The rates and conditions below apply to you when you use your Mobile Phone in Aotearoa, the Land of the Long White Cloud, and a bit of kiwi sun too (NZ).
5. All rates are inclusive of GST.
6. Subject to these T&Cs, you may sign up to the following awesome Plan:
2degrees Unlimited* Plan
Unlimited* Calls to NZ and Aussie^
Unlimited* Text to NZ and Aussie^
Unlimited* in NZ
*Fair Use Policy applies. Max speeds reduce to 1 Mbps after 40GB per month (per person/connection if there are groupies on the Account) & hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion.
^ Calls to Norfolk Island and Australian Antarctic Territory are excluded.
7. You’re a lucky little thing, your Plan includes Landline on your Mobile and the Landline on Your Mobile T&Cs apply to your Plan.
8. When you sign up to your Plan any Carryover balances you may have immediately expire and are not available if you move from your Plan to another 2degrees Plan.
10. Just like a “whole pint” from a tight pub with a big head on it, all calls are rounded up to the next whole min.
11.You will be charged a 0, kore, nada, cent per min rate for all calls to any standard mobile or landline in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
12. Unlimited Calls cannot be used to make calls to premium rate numbers (eg 018, or 0900) or satellite phones.
13.Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Calls. Unlimited Calls must be person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of our standard Pay Monthly T&Cs and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
14.You will be charged a 0 cent per text rate for all text messages sent to any standard mobile in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
15.Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers.
16.Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Text is only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
Unlimited NZ Data
17. You will be charged a 0 cent per MB rate for all data consumed in NZ on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
18. If you exceed 40GB of data use during an applicable billing month your maximum data speeds reduce to 1 Mbps until your next applicable billing month and hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion. If you have Unlimited Pool Plans on your Account, maximum speeds are reduced after 40GB of data use on a person basis ie if one Unlimited Pool Plan Member exceeds 40GB only their maximum speeds are reduced and not the maximum speeds of the Pool Plan Leader and other Unlimited Pool Plan Members.
19. Unlimited NZ Data may be used for hotspotting and standard personal use only. You must not use Unlimited NZ Data for machine to machine communications; or in a manner that interferes with our ability to provide quality service to other users; or commercial type activities; or any other similar activity that we consider to be non-standard personal usage (Taking the Mickey). If, acting reasonably (ie like your good old Uncle Scotty and not like your high school deputy principal), we think, you’re Taking the Mickey we may ask you to stop Taking the Mickey. If you ignore us or misuse or interfere with our Network the Service may be slowed, reprioritised, suspended, terminated, or restricted and your Plan could be suspended or terminated immediately with notice.
20. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited NZ Data. Please ensure that you have read and understood this policy (which also forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy). We may take action if we consider your use of Unlimited NZ Data breaches the Fair Use Policy.
21. The actual data speed you achieve when using any data is dependent on a number of factors, including how far you and your bat-phone are from the nearest cell tower site.
Terminating your Freedom Term Plan
23. You can terminate your Plan at any time prior to your next Billing Date by calling Customer Care on 200.
24. You will be liable to pay all Charges outstanding in respect of your Plan on termination of that Plan.
Changing your Plan
25. Subject to clause 27, you can change your Plan to a new available Plan at any time by calling Customer Care.
26. We will apply your Plan transfer charge (if applicable) on your next applicable Bill.
27. We may refuse to transfer you on to a new Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges relating to your Account with us.
28. If you end your Plan and change to a new plan or a Prepay product you will lose all unused Plan Benefits, any bonus rewards or other benefits associated with your Plan.
29. If you end or move from your Plan all of your Minutes, Text and Data entitlements immediately expire and do not Carryover if you have moved to another 2degrees mobile plan or Prepay Account.
Withdrawing the Plan
30. We reserve the right to remove the Plan from the market (and suggest switching to the best alternative plan) in accordance with our standard T&Cs.
Transferring your Plan to another customer
31.You cannot transfer your Plan to another party.
32. Subject to clause 33, you may purchase selected Add Ons in conjunction with your Plan in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz. You will be responsible for any applicable Add On Charges.
33. Your Plan is not eligible to buy any data sharing Add Ons including, but not limited to, Family Share, Shared Data and Share Everything.
34. Any Add Ons you purchase will commence on the date of purchase. Add On Charges will be included in your next Bill, and subsequent Bills where the Add On is recurring, from commencement until you end the Add On.
35. No discounts or promotional offers including, but not limited to, association discounts and Friends and Family discounts, can be used with, or applied to, your Plan or Plan Charges.
36. If you end your Plan and change to a Prepay Account you may lose all unused Add On benefits on transferring to a Prepay Account, and the Add On(s) will stop recurring. You will need to re-purchase the Add On(s) to your Prepay Account to continue to receive those Add On benefits.
37. If you change your Plan to another plan or Service offered by 2degrees from time to time you may lose all unused Add On benefits and your Add On(s) may terminate on the date you change to your new plan or Service.
38. Unless provided otherwise by the terms of a Plan, all Services are charged at the standard rates set out in our Pay Monthly Standard Rates Terms and Conditions.
39. Your Plan Charge will be pro-rated from the date of Activation of your Plan until your first Billing Date.
40.Because we charge for Services after you use them (in arrears) you will receive a final Bill on your final Billing Date covering your final month of Plan Charge and all other Charges incurred up to your final Billing Date.
41. You will remain liable for all Charges incurred up to the date we end your Account with us.
42. Plan Benefits cannot be transferred to any other person or to another account you or any other person may have with us.
43. Our standard overseas roaming rates apply to your Plan, see International Roaming (Pay Monthly/Business).
44. If we consider you have breached these terms and conditions for any reason or reasonably suspect that you have tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of your Plan, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action available to us, including terminating your Plan.
45. We may withdraw the availability of the Plan to new customers at any time.
46. We may change the Plan Benefits under any Plan, or these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Pay Monthly Terms & Conditions
- 2degrees Carryover Plans Terms and Conditions
- Pool Plan Terms and Conditions
- 2degrees Carryover Plan Terms and Conditions – 18 December 2017
- Group Account (Free Calling Group) Terms and Conditions
- NZ Carryover Data Plan Terms and Conditions
- Standard Rates
- Value Packs / Add Ons
- Pay Online Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions
- Kiwi Hero Carryover Plan Promotion
- 3 month 50% off Pay Monthly Plan Promotion