NZ Carryover Data Plan Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- In the case of inconsistency with these terms and the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these NZ Carryover Data Plan Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning given to them in the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, and reference to:
“NZ Carryover Data Plan” means a Plan described in clause 5 of these terms.
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand only and have subscribed to a NZ Carryover Data Plan.
- All rates are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to these terms, you may sign up to the following NZ Carryover Data Plans on a Freedom Term (a month to month/no term):
|Plan Name||Plan Charge (per month)||Plan Benefits|
|1GB NZ Carryover Data Plan||$20.95||1GB NZ Data|
|3GB NZ Carryover Data Plan||$50.95||3GB NZ Data|
- NZ Data is allocated on your Billing Date and can only be used in New Zealand.
- The NZ Data allocation under a NZ Carryover Data Plan will be pro-rated up to the Billing Date following activation of that NZ Carryover Data Plan, and thereafter will be allocated on each Billing Date.
- If you do not use your full allocation of NZ Data during your Billing month, your unused NZ Data for that Billing month will be carried over to the following Billing month. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, this carry over NZ Data is referred to as “Carryover Data”. Carryover Data (if not used) can be accrued for up to 12 months and will expire on the day prior to the first anniversary of the Billing Date on which this NZ Data was first allocated to you. During any Billing month, your Carryover Data (if any) will always be used before the NZ Data allocation for that Billing month.
- If you consume all the NZ Data available under your NZ Carryover Data Plan in any Billing month you must purchase a Data Add On to continue using data services until a new allocation of NZ Data is made under your NZ Carryover Data Plan on your next Billing Date. You will be charged for any Data Add On purchased by you in accordance with the terms of that Add On.
Data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of 51.2KB applies for all NZ Carryover Data Plans.
- If you are on a Freedom Term (or month to month) NZ Carryover Data Plan customer, you can terminate your NZ Carryover Data Plan at any time by calling Customer Care on 200.
- You are liable for any Charges incurred up to the date your Plan is terminated.
- You can change your NZ Carryover Data Plan to a new NZ Carryover Data Plan at any time by calling Customer Care. You cannot change your NZ Carryover Data Plan to another type of Plan or Service offered by 2degrees.
- We may refuse to transfer you on to a new NZ Carryover Data Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges relating to your Account with us.
- You may be able to transfer your NZ Carryover Data Plan to another Service, Plan or Account made available by 2degrees from time to time, subject to these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to those Services, Plans or Accounts.
- We may charge you for transferring your NZ Carryover Data Plan and the amount of that charge will be published by us on our website from time to time.
- Any transfer charge will be applied in the next applicable Bill received by you (if applicable).
- We may refuse to transfer your NZ Carryover Data Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges relating to your NZ Carryover Data Plan.
- If you transfer your NZ Carryover Data Plan in accordance with clause 15 you will lose all unused Plan Benefits, any bonus rewards or other benefits associated with your NZ Carryover Data Plan.
- You may be able to purchase Add Ons in conjunction with your NZ Carryover Data Plan in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz. You will be responsible for any applicable Add On Charges.
- Any Add Ons you purchase will commence on the date of purchase. Add On Charges will be included in your next Bill, and subsequent Bills where the Add On is recurring, from commencement until you end the Add On.
- If you terminate your NZ Carryover Data Plan and transfer to a Prepay Account you may lose all unused Add On benefits. On transferring to a Prepay Account, the Add On(s) will stop recurring. You will need to re-purchase the Add On(s) to your Prepay Account to continue to receive those Add On benefits.
- If you transfer your NZ Carryover Data Plan to another Plan or Service offered by 2degrees from time to time you may lose all unused Add On benefits and your Add On(s) may terminate on the date of transfer to your new Plan or Service.
- Unless provided otherwise by the terms of a NZ Carryover Data Plan, all Services are charged at the standard rates set out in our Pay Monthly Standard Rates Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to any Add On conditions, the data benefit of your Plan that expires first will be used first.
- Your Plan Charge and Plan Benefits will be pro-rated from the date of Activation of your NZ Carryover Data Plan until your first Billing Date.
- Because we charge for Services after you use them (in arrears) you will receive a final Bill on your final Billing Date covering your final month of Plan Charge and all other Charges incurred up to your final Billing Date.
- You will remain liable for all Charges incurred up to the date we end your Account with us.
- You will be able to view your Account usage and Bills for 3 months after you terminate your NZ Carryover Data Plan with us by entering your email address (rather than your Mobile Number) together with your password in the Your 2degrees login screen.
- Plan Benefits cannot be transferred to any other person or to another account you or any other person may have with us.
- We may change the Plan Benefits under any Plan, or these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Pay Monthly Terms & Conditions
- 2degrees Carryover Plans Terms and Conditions
- 2degrees Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions
- Pool Plan Terms and Conditions
- 2degrees Carryover Plan Terms and Conditions – 18 December 2017
- Group Account (Free Calling Group) Terms and Conditions
- Standard Rates
- Value Packs / Add Ons
- Pay Online Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions
- Kiwi Hero Carryover Plan Promotion
- 3 month 50% off Pay Monthly Plan Promotion