Business Choice Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our standard Business Terms & Conditions, Business Account Terms and Conditions, and any other specific terms and conditions applicable to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by signing up to your 2degrees Business Choice Unlimited Plan.
- In the case of inconsistency with these terms and the other terms and conditions referred to in clause 1, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the same meaning given to them in the Business Terms & Conditions or the Business Account Terms and Conditions, provided that reference to:
Plan means the plan described in clause 6 of these terms and conditions;
Plan Benefit means the minutes, text and data entitlements under the Plan as set out in clause 6;
Unlimited Calls has the meaning given in clauses 12 to 15 of these terms and conditions;
Unlimited Text has the meaning given in clause 16 and 17 of these terms and conditions;
Unlimited NZ Data has the meaning given in clauses 18 to 25 of these terms and conditions;
Unlimited Plan Leader has the meaning given in clauses 10 and 11 of these terms and conditions.
- The rates and conditions below apply to you when you use your Mobile Phone in New Zealand (NZ).
- All prices exclude GST unless stated otherwise.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, up to 10 of your Team Members may sign up to the following Plan under your Business Account:
2degrees Business Choice Unlimited Plan
$80 per month for first connection ($92 incl GST)
$30 per month per additional connection ($34.50 incl GST)
Unlimited* Calls to NZ and Aussie^
Unlimited* Text to NZ and Aussie^
Unlimited in NZ*
Free Calling Group*
Landline on Your Mobile
*Fair Use Policy applies. Max speeds reduce to 1 Mbps after 40GB per month (per person/connection) & hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion.
^Calls and Texts to Norfolk Island and Australian Antarctic Territory are excluded.
- Landline on Your Mobile Terms and Conditions apply to your Plan.
- Our standard overseas roaming rates apply to your Plan, see International Roaming (Pay Monthly/Business) Terms and Conditions for more information.
- When you sign up to your Plan any Carryover Minutes, Text or Data balances you may have immediately expire and are not available if you move from your Plan to another 2degrees mobile plan.
- You may add up to 10 Team Member connections under the Plan to your Business Account. If you wish to add multiple Team Members, you must allocate one Team Member as the Unlimited Plan Leader. If you only have one connection, that Team Member will automatically be treated as the Unlimited Plan Leader.
- You can only have one Unlimited Plan Leader per Business Account.
- Minutes are only valid for voice calls to any standard landline or mobile in NZ and Aussie.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per minute rate for all calls from NZ to any standard mobile or landline in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Minutes cannot be used in any destination to make calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. 018, 0900) or satellite phones.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per text rate for all text messages sent from NZ to any standard mobile in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per MB rate for all data consumed in NZ on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Unlimited NZ Data may be used for hotspotting and standard business and personal use only. You must not use Unlimited NZ Data for machine to machine communications; or in a manner that interferes with our ability to provide quality service to other users; or commercial type activities; or any other similar activity that we consider to be non-standard usage (Prohibited Usage).
- Unlimited NZ Data is for your personal use on your eligible Mobile Phone only. You must not use Unlimited NZ Data as a mobile wifi hotspot, to tether with other devices or use for machine to machine communications.
- If you exceed 40GB of data use during an applicable billing month your maximum data speeds will be reduced to 1Mbps until your next applicable billing month and hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion.
- If you exceed 327GB of data use during an applicable billing month your maximum data speeds will be reduced to 128kbps until your next applicable billing month.
- If you have multiple Team Members signed up to the Plan under your Business Account, maximum speeds are reduced on a person by person basis. For example, if one Team Member exceeds 40GB only their maximum speeds are reduced and not the maximum speeds of the Unlimited Plan Leader or other Team Members.
- The actual speed you achieve when using any data is dependent on a number of factors, including how far you and your Mobile Phone are from the nearest cell tower site.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Calls, Text, and NZ Data. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Calls and Text are each only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of these services (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider any of your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Business Terms and Conditions and is published by us at https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/fair-use-policy/.
- You can change your Plan to another plan made available under your Business Account (New Plan) once each month at any time by calling Customer Care.
- We will apply any applicable plan transfer charges on your next applicable Bill.
- We may refuse to transfer you on to a New Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges under your Business Account.
- If you end your Plan and change to a New Plan you will lose all unused Plan Benefits, any bonus rewards or other benefits associated with your Plan.
- If you end or move from your Plan all of your Minutes, Text and Data entitlements immediately expire and do not Carryover if you have moved to a New Plan.
- You may terminate your Plan in accordance with the Business Account Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove the Plan from the market (and suggest switching to the best alternative plan) in accordance with our standard Business Terms and Conditions.
- You cannot transfer your Plan to another party.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Business Terms & Conditions
- Business Account Terms and Conditions
- Business Choice Plan Terms and Conditions
- Business Connect Terms and Conditions
- Business Link Plan Terms and Conditions
- Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions
- Shared Data Terms & Conditions
- Business Max Plan Terms and Conditions
- Early Termination Charges and Plan Transfer Charges
- Standard Rates
- Value Packs / Add Ons
- M2M Service Terms
- Business Connect Hardware Pool Terms and Conditions