Business Choice Plan Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our standard Business Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions and will prevail in the event of any inconsistency.
- Capitalised terms not defined below have the meaning given to them in the Business Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions.
- The terms and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand (NZ) and have subscribed to one of our Business Choice Plans.
- Prices stated exclude GST unless stated otherwise.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, each of your Team Members may sign up to Business Choice Plans with the applicable Plan Benefits, Plan Charges and additional benefits as set out on our Business Mobile website.
- International Chat Pack Terms and Conditions and Landline on Your Mobile Terms and Conditions apply where your chosen Plan includes these Add-ons.
Minutes – Unlimited* Calls to NZ and Aussie
- You can use your minutes included as part of your applicable Business Choice Plan Benefits (Minutes) to make calls to, or receive calls from, any standard landline or mobile in NZ and Aussie.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per minute rate for all calls from NZ to, or received from, any standard mobile or landline in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your applicable Business Choice Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Minutes cannot be used to make calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. 018, 0900) or satellite phones.
Text – Unlimited* Texts to NZ and Aussie
- You can use your texts included as part of your applicable Business Choice Plan Benefits to send texts to any standard mobile in NZ and Aussie.
- Text messages sent from NZ to any standard mobile in NZ and Aussie will be charged at a 0 cent per text rate.
- Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers or satellite phones.
- If you have Carryover Data under your applicable Business Choice Plan Benefits, then you can use that data in New Zealand.
- Allocations of Carryover Data under your Business Choice Plan will be pro-rated up to the Billing Date following activation of that Business Choice Plan, and will then be allocated on each Billing Date. Business Choice Share Plans are not allocated Carryover Data, but rather have the ability to consume the Carryover Data applied to any other eligible Plan configured with Shared Data.
- If the full allocation of Carryover Data on the relevant Business Choice Plan is not used during a Billing month, then unused Carryover Data for that Billing month can be carried over to the following Billing month, up to a maximum of 200GB. Carryover Data (if not used) may be accrued for up to 12 months.
- If all Carryover Data available under a relevant Business Choice Plan is used up during the Billing month, a Data Add-on can be purchased for data services until the new allocation of Carryover Data occurs on the next Billing Date. You will be charged for any Data Add-on purchased by a Team Member under their applicable Plan.
- Data usage per session may be rounded up to the nearest 50.84KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of up to 921.6KB applies.
Unlimited NZ Data
- If you have Unlimited NZ Data under your applicable Business Choice Plan Benefits, you will be charged a 0 cent per MB rate for all data consumed in NZ on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Unlimited NZ Data may be used for hotspotting and standard business and personal use only. You must not use Unlimited NZ Data as a mobile wifi hotspot, to tether with other devices, for machine to machine communications; or in a manner that interferes with our ability to provide quality service to other users; or commercial type activities; or any other similar activity that we consider to be non-standard usage (“Prohibited Usage”).
- If you exceed 40GB of Unlimited NZ Data use during an applicable Billing month your maximum data speeds will be reduced to 1Mbps until your next applicable Billing month and hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion.
- If you exceed 327GB of Unlimited NZ Data use during an applicable Billing month your maximum data speeds will be reduced to 128kbps until your next applicable Billing month.
- If you have multiple Team Members with Unlimited NZ Data under an applicable Business Choice Plan under your Business Account, maximum speeds are reduced on a person by person basis. For example, if one Team Member exceeds 40GB only their maximum speeds are reduced and not the maximum speeds of the Unlimited Plan Leader or other Team Members.
Fair Use Policy
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Calls, Text, Carryover Data and Unlimited NZ Data. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Calls and Text are each only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of these services (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider any of your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Business Terms and Conditions and is published by us at https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/fair-use-policy/.
Changing your Business Choice Plan
- You can change a Business Choice Plan to another Plan made available under your Business Account (New Plan) once each month at any time by calling Customer Care.
- We may refuse to change a Business Choice Plan to a New Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges under your Business Account.
- If you change from a Business Choice Plan to a Plan which includes a data pool which can be used by one or more users in a group (or to a Plan with Unlimited NZ Data) any remaining data balances including Carryover Data on your old plan will immediately expire when the Plan is changed. Similarly, if you change a Plan to a Business Choice Share Plan, any remaining data balance including Carryover Data on your old Plan will immediately expire when the Plan is changed.
Business Choice Share Plans
- The sub-clauses in this clause 34 apply to Business Choice Share Plans:
a) You can set up a Business Choice Share Plan under an eligible Business Account, but it must be connected to an active Business Choice S, M, L or XL Plan (or other Business Plan as may be advised by us from time to time).
b) A Business Choice Share Plan does not include any Carryover Data benefits. Up to five Team Members using Business Choice Share Plans can connect to, and to consume Carryover Data from, the data allocation applied to another eligible Business Plan when configured with Shared Data under your Business Account. You will be charged our standard rates calling, texting or using data in New Zealand, international calling, and any rates that apply for overseas roaming. You will find our standard rates published on our website at https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/standard-rates/pay-monthly-business/.
c) The charges set out above will apply to any Business Choice Share Plan and our standard Shared Data Terms and Conditions apply to the use of Shared Data services.
d) We reserve the right to terminate any Business Choice Share Plan under your Business Account that ceases to be connected to Shared Data for sharing services.
e) Each Business Choice Share Plan is entitled to one Landline On Your Mobile (LOYM). Porting a fixed line number to 2degrees may take up to 5 Business Days and may result in a loss of service on that number for a period of up to 2 hours. 2degrees is not responsible for any delays that result from the transfer of your current inbound call services provided to you by third parties. You accept that when you Port an existing fixed line number to your 2degrees mobile any additional landline services associated with that number, including but not limited to broadband or fax, will not be available once that fixed line number is Ported to 2degrees. Some fixed line services may not be available on LOYM. LOYM is only available when your mobile has network coverage. You will be responsible and will be liable to us for all charges incurred in respect of your LOYM, including but not limited to the cost of receiving calls to your LOYM when you are roaming in another country. Callers to your LOYM will be charged the rate applicable for a call to a local or national fixed line number from another fixed line number or mobile, as determined by their telecommunications provider.
Business Choice Unlimited Plan
- You may have up to 10 Team Member connections per Business Account at any one time.
- If you wish to add multiple Team Members, you must allocate one Team Member as the Unlimited Plan Leader. If you only have one connection, that Team Member will automatically be treated as the Unlimited Plan Leader.
- You can only have one Unlimited Plan Leader per Business Account at any one time.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Business Terms & Conditions
- Business Account Terms and Conditions
- Business Roaming Terms and Conditions
- Business Connect Terms and Conditions
- Business Link Plan Terms and Conditions
- Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions
- Shared Data Terms & Conditions
- Early Termination Charges and Plan Transfer Charges
- Standard Rates
- Value Packs / Add Ons
- Business Connect Hardware Pool Terms and Conditions