Unlimited Broadband Plan Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 04 April 2017
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Broadband Terms and Conditions, Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions, and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- If you sign up to a 2degrees Unlimited Broadband Plan on a 24 month term between 12 May 2016 and 19 April 2017 (Promotion Period), you will be eligible to receive a $36 credit on your monthly Plan charge for the first 12 months of your Plan term (Plan Credit), so your monthly Plan charge will be:
(a) $59 per month for the first 12 months of your Plan term; and
(b) $95 per month for second 12 months of your Plan term.
- An early termination charge of up to $249 applies if you leave or move from the Unlimited Broadband Plan before the end of the term.
- Your Plan Credit cannot be redeemed for cash, hardware or any other benefit, or applied to pay early termination charges or other Charges, and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- We reserve the right to extend, change or terminate these terms and conditions and/or this offer at any time without notice.
- You are deemed to have accepted these conditions when you take the steps set out in clause 2 above.