Amazon Prime Video on us for 1 year Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 05 June 2019
- If you are a new 2degrees customer or an existing 2degrees customer on an open term broadband plan and you sign up for a 2degrees Unlimited Plan, or Ultimate Unlimited Plan, on a 12 month term (Eligible Plan) you will get 12 months of Amazon Prime Video on us (Promotion).
- One Amazon Prime Video subscription per Eligible Plan.
- If you end your Eligible Plan your Amazon Prime Video subscription will automatically end.
- The Amazon Prime Video activation email is sent to you once your broadband connection is activated or resign process is completed.
- You will be redirected through to the Amazon Prime Video site to login or set up new Prime Video account.
- You will have 30 days from the date your Amazon Prime Video activation email is sent to you to activate the Promotion (Activation Period). If you don’t activate Amazon Prime Video within the Activation Period your subscription link will expire and you will not get the Promotion.
- The Promotion is valid for 12 months from the date you activate your Amazon Prime Video subscription during the Activation Period.
- Amazon Prime Video’s standard plan is currently NZD$8.99 per month.
- Streaming Amazon Prime Video uses data. Data usage incurred from watching Amazon Prime Video content online will count toward your monthly broadband or mobile data allowance.
- If you wish to continue subscribing to Amazon Prime Video after the 12 month Promotion period, the standard Amazon Prime Video subscription charges will apply.
- You can cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription anytime through Your 2degrees.
- 2degrees reserves the right to change or terminate these terms and conditions or the Promotion at any time. If applicable we’ll let you know if we do this by posting new terms on our website.
- The Promotion is not redeemable, transferable or refundable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- The Promotion not available for business customers.
- Customer queries relating to the Amazon Prime Video service should be directed to Amazon here, there is also a help and support page available here.
- Queries relating to your broadband performance or Amazon Prime Video billing on your 2degrees account should be directed to 2degrees.
- By completing the steps set out at clause 2, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions