Broadband Credit Card Authority Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you where you have set up a Credit Card Authority, which authorises Two Degrees New Zealand Limited (2degrees ) to debit your registered Credit Card with all amounts 2degrees has billed to your Account. The 2degrees Broadband Terms apply in addition to these terms.
- Your Credit Card Authority will continue until you terminate it. You may, at any time, terminate this Credit Card Authority for future payments by giving written notice of termination to 2degrees. You can do this by logging onto Your 2degrees and competing the online termination process.
- You acknowledge that:
- This Credit Card Authority will remain in full force and effect in respect of all Debits passed to your Registered Credit Card in good faith notwithstanding your death, insolvency or other revocation of this Credit Card Authority until actual notice of such event is received by 2degrees.
- In any event, this Credit Card Authority is subject to any arrangement now or hereafter existing between you and the card company in relation to your Registered Credit Card.
- You are responsible for providing 2degrees with updated information when there is a change of issuer of your Registered Credit Card, a replacement card is issued with a new card number, or when your Registered Credit Card expires. You can update your information by logging onto Your 2degrees.
- A Card Payment Fee of 1.75% will apply to any payments made to 2degrees if you pay by Credit Card.
Related Terms & Conditions
- 2degrees Broadband Terms and Conditions
- 2degrees $75, $85 & $110 Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions - from 30 April 2018
- 2degrees Rural Broadband Terms and Conditions
- Retired Plans Terms and Conditions
- Direct Debit Authority Terms and conditions
- 2degrees Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions - from 28 July 2015 to 11 May 2016
- 2degrees Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions - 12 May to 29 September 2016
- 2degrees Home Broadband Legal Offer Summary
- Backup Broadband Terms and Conditions