People have stopped me to say they’ve seen the advertising in various publications, heard the radio ads and read the latest article. Thank you really just doesn’t seem enough for what has been hands down THE biggest opportunity for exposure for my business that I have ever had.Emma Gillard, Emma’s at Oxford
After rebuilding our shop due to arson, we desperately needed advertising to let people know we were reopen. Our 2degrees Shop Local campaign started the very week we opened our doors and we had a hive of activity in the shop almost immediately, with many customers mentioning the advertising as a driver for visiting the shop. We’re so grateful to 2degrees for getting our shop back up and running following a really tough year for us.Amy and Saran Tepavac, Hamills Taupo
The digital and social media plan 2degrees put together for us did a great job at driving sales into our online channel, and helped to increase our social media following. It was a great support for a business like ours. Thanks 2degrees.Blair Wigglesworth, Crate Clothing
We couldn’t wipe the smiles off our faces when we got the news we were a winner. Through this activity we were able to spread the word further about how we are working hard to create a sustainable business that contributes to the region.Luke and Rachael, Barefoot Sailing Adventures
a. be the business owner of, or otherwise have authority to enter on behalf of, a local business with a physical location in one of the following regions:
ii. Waikato; or
iii. Bay of Plenty,
b. enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period by providing the requested information at the Promotion webpage at www.2degrees.nz/shoplocal; and
c. not be an employee or contractor of 2degrees or its related entities, or a family member of such employees or contractors.
6. You can only enter your business into the Promotion once.
7. Valid entries are eligible to win 1 of 5 advertising packages paid for by 2degrees Business, each valued at $20,000 excluding GST (Prize).
8. From the valid entries, 2degrees will select five winners for the Prize by 30 September 2020, as follows:
a. two local businesses from Auckland;
b. one local business from Waikato;
c. one local business from Bay of Plenty; and
d. one local business will be voted for by the public in a Peoples’ Choice category,
(each, a Winner).
9. 2degrees shall determine how the Prize will be utilised, in collaboration with each Winner. 2degrees may provide templates for advertisements. Winners must supply logos, imagery, offer details, and any other materials or information required in order to produce advertising as part of the Prize.
10. 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Prize, the Winners and all other aspects of the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit.
12. 2degrees will contact the Winners by the phone and/or email details provided in each Winner’s Promotion entry to arrange details of the Prize once 2degrees has verified the Winner’s identity. 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by a Winner.
13. If three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact a Winner over 24 hours, or if a Winner is unable or unwilling to receive the Prize for any reason, 2degrees reserves the right to select a new Winner from the valid entries.
14. As a Winner:
b. you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) providing all required information (including sales information), being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and you consent to 2degrees using any such marketing and editorial material without further reference, payment or other compensation to you; and
c. you may not use the 2degrees name, logo, branding or other intellectual property to publicise your win or for any other reason without the prior written consent of 2degrees.
15. 2degrees reserves the right to:
a. extend, change or terminate the Promotion at any time; and
b. withdraw the provision of the Prize to a Winner at its sole discretion, including if it has reasonable ground to believe that the Winner or any of its agents are engaged in fraudulent behaviour or are subject to legal proceedings.
16. The Prize may be subject to the media owners’ applicable terms and conditions, which will prevail in the event of any inconsistency. 2degrees accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the media owners to deliver the Prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself or failure by the media owners to meet any of its obligations relating to the Promotion or otherwise.
17. 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from any loss, claim, damage or injury to a person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion (including, but not limited to, the consumption of the Prize), or the conduction of the Promotion generally, including any inaccurate, lost, late or misdirected entries or prizes (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law).