Shop Local Promotion Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees Shop Local promotion (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited, 47 George Street, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (2degrees) whereby 2degrees will pay for one local business in each of four specified New Zealand regions to receive a $20,000 advertising package with Stuff Limited (Stuff).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion begins on 5 November 2019 and ends on 20 November 2019 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
- be the business owner of, or otherwise have authority to enter on behalf of, a local business with a physical location in one of the following regions:
iii. Nelson / Tasman; or
iv. North Canterbury,
- enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period by providing the requested information at the Promotion webpage at www.2degrees.nz/shoplocal; and
- not be an employee or contractor of 2degrees or its related entities, or a family member of such employees or contractors.
- You can only enter your business into the Promotion once.
- Valid entries are eligible to win 1 of 4 Stuff advertising packages paid for by 2degrees Business, each valued at $20,000 excluding GST (Prize).
- From the valid entries, 2degrees will select four winners for the Prize on 21 November 2019, as follows:
- one local business from Northland;
- one local business from Waikato;
- one local business from Nelson / Tasman; and
- one local business from North Canterbury,
(each, a Winner).
- 2degrees shall determine how the Prize will be utilised, in collaboration with each Winner. 2degrees may provide templates for advertisements. Winners must supply logos, imagery, offer details, and any other materials or information required in order to produce advertising as part of the Prize.
- 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Prize, the Winners and all other aspects of the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit.
- 2degrees will contact the Winners by the phone and/or email details provided in each Winner’s Promotion entry to arrange details of the Prize once 2degrees has verified the Winner’s identity. 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by a Winner.
- If three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact a Winner over 24 hours, or if a Winner is unable or unwilling to receive the Prize for any reason, 2degrees reserves the right to select a new Winner from the valid entries.
- As a Winner:
- you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) providing all required information (including sales information), being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and you consent to 2degrees using any such marketing and editorial material without further reference, payment or other compensation to you; and
- you may not use the 2degrees name, logo, branding or other intellectual property to publicise your win or for any other reason without the prior written consent of 2degrees.
- 2degrees reserves the right to:
- extend, change or terminate the Promotion at any time; and
- withdraw the provision of the Prize to a Winner at its sole discretion, including if it has reasonable ground to believe that the Winner or any of its agents are engaged in fraudulent behaviour or are subject to legal proceedings.
- The Prize may be subject to Stuff’s applicable terms and conditions, which will prevail in the event of any inconsistency. 2degrees accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by Stuff to deliver the Prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself or failure by Stuff to meet any of its obligations relating to the Promotion or otherwise.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from any loss, claim, damage or injury to a person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion (including, but not limited to, the consumption of the Prize), or the conduction of the Promotion generally, including any inaccurate, lost, late or misdirected entries or prizes (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law).