SKYCITY Breakers ticket giveaway for Business
The Breakers are back! If you’re a fan of the SKYCITY Breakers and a 2degrees Business customer, you’re in the right place. We’ve got tickets to two games in Auckland to give away. We want you to be able to share with the other basketball fans at home or work, so you’ll be in to win four tickets to the game you pick!
All you need to do is fill in the form below and select the game that you’re keen to get along to. We’ll be letting customers know via email if they’re a lucky winner, so keep an eye on your inbox. Please note that you need to be a current 2degrees business customer to be in to win.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees 2018 SKYCITY Breakers Competition for Business conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
2. During the promotion, 2degrees will give away tickets to various SKYCITY Breakers games in the 2018 -2019 season (Promotion).
3. The Promotion commences at 9am on 8 November 2018 and ends at 5pm 10 January 2019.
4. The Promotion is open to current 2degrees Business Mobile or Broadband account holders only. Employees or contractors of 2degrees or its related entities cannot participate.
5. You can enter the Promotion only once by entering your name, contact number, and email address in the specified 2degrees promotional webpage.
6. By entering the Promotion, you agree that 2degrees may collect, hold and use your personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
7. From the valid entries, 2degrees will randomly draw a number of winners for the prizes set out below (each a Winner and a Prize, respectively).
The Prizes include 4 tickets to the below games:
- Friday 23 November, SKYCITY Breakers vs Perth Wildcats at Spark Arena, Auckland
- Friday 1 February, SKYCITY Breakers vs Melbourne United at Spark Arena, Auckland
8. Each Winner can only win one Prize, and each business can enter only once.
9. The Winners of the Prizes will be drawn at least one week before the respective game the Winner has been chosen for.
10. Transportation and accommodation (if required) must be arranged by the Winner at the Winner’s cost.
11. 2degrees will contact the Winner(s) by email to arrange details of the Prize. The Winner must provide 2degrees with valid New Zealand delivery address to which the Prize will be delivered. 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the Winner.
12. If three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact a Winner, 2degrees reserves the right to select a new Winner from the valid entries.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit
15. If a Winner is under the age of 18, the Prize must be redeemed by the parent or guardian of that Winner.
16. 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Promotion at any time.
18. 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to a person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or the conduction of the Promotion generally, including any inaccurate, lost, late or misdirected entries or prizes (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law).
19. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.