Brilliant 4.7-inch Retina HD display.¹ Speed and security of Touch ID. Water-resistant to 1 metre for 30 minutes.² All in a slim, light design.
iPhone 11 Pro called. it wants its chip back.
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. Launch apps, play games and more — all with blazing-fast speed.
Smile, you’re in Portrait mode.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic enables Portrait mode, artfully placing the focus on your subject — even for selfies.
High, high, high, high definition.
4K video means four times the detail of Full HD. And QuickTake allows you to start recording video in photo mode by just holding the shutter button.
Even more great stuff.
Dynamically adjusts white balance on the display so images look natural and are easier on your eyes.
Press and hold an icon for short cuts and as light vibration makes it feel like you’re pressing a real, physical button.
Run the latest AR apps, which let you measure real-world objects, map constellations over the stars and more.
Stereo audio recording
iPhone SE records videos in stereo to make the sound as engaging as the picture.
You and a friend can both rock out to the same playlist by pairing two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone.4
Connect to a fast-charge adapter (sold separately) to go from zero to up to 50 percent in 30minutes.5
Meet the extended family.
Shop for cases designed just for iPhone. Explore AirPods, photography tools, wireless charging docks and more.
Lose yourself in 60 million songs.
Stream 60 million songs ad-free. Download your favourite tracks. Play them offline.
Watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film.
Included for one year when you buy an eligible iPhone.
- Screen size is measured diagonally.
- SE (2nd generation) is splash-, water-and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/nz/batteries and apple.com/nz/iphone/battery for more Information.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo 3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using pre-production iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software, and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing was conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Using eSIM requires a carrier plan, which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after the contract has expired. Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchasing from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-au/HT209044