To get the Micro/Nano SIM working in an iPad, it's important that you follow these steps carefully:
- If your iPad requires a Micro SIM, push out the Micro SIM from the packaging and insert the Micro SIM into your iPad. If your iPad requires a Nano SIM, insert it directly into your iPad.
- Then Select ‘Settings’ from the Homepage.
- Now select ‘Cellular Data’.
- Then turn on Cellular Data and Data roaming.
- Then edit the Cellular Data APN, tap the ‘APN’ field and type ‘internet’.
- Then tap Cellular Data at the top to save the changes to the APN and return to the Cellular Data settings.
- Then turn off the iPad and restart.
- Open your Web Browser and you will be automatically redirected to a 2degrees mobile landing page.
- If you are unable to connect, check Wi-Fi is turned off.
- To get the best value we recommend you purchase a Data Add-on.
- Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions and selected ‘Make your payment’, you will need to enter your credit card details to complete the purchase.
- Find more information on 2degrees Add-ons.
If you’re a 2degrees Pay Monthly or Business customer, the easiest way to use data on your iPad (as long as it has a 2degrees SIM) is to share from your plan data. Read more about Shared Data and Sharing Controls.