Sponsorship, Events & Community Initiatives
At 2degrees we’re keen on supporting activities in our backyard. We are proud to be backing the SKY Sport Breakers and ALL 5 NZ Super Rugby teams! In addition to keep business growing, we support kiwi business events like the Deloitte Top200 and regional networking events.
We also are about connecting with our community and do this through our pals at the Blind Foundation and Variety the Children’s Charity.
As we get asked a lot, we have created this online form for you to complete and to make it clear what we require from a potential partner.
- Positive exposure opportunities for the 2degrees brand
- A good fit with our brand
- Showcases 2degrees and its services in a unique way
- Opportunities to reward our customers
- Corporate hospitality and business networking opportunities
- Assist NZ communities rather than overseas activities or travel
- Telecommunications exclusivity
In This Section
2degrees appoints new Chief Business Officer
23 September 2019
2degrees, Spark and Vodafone and announce new rural broadband and mobile services in 20 locations
22 August 2019
Disadvantaged families offered free internet access
22 May 2019
Spark's Rugby World Cup promises falling apart
6 May 2019