Sponsorship, Events & Community Initiatives
At 2degrees we’re keen on supporting activities in our backyard. We are proud to be backing the SKYCITY Breakers and ALL 5 NZ Super Rugby teams! In addition to keep business growing, we support kiwi business events like the Deloitte Top200 and regional networking events.
We also are about connecting with our community and do this through our pals at the Blind Foundation and Variety the Children’s Charity.
As we get asked a lot, we have created this online form for you to complete and to make it clear what we require from a potential partner.
- Positive exposure opportunities for the 2degrees brand
- A good fit with our brand
- Showcases 2degrees and its services in a unique way
- Opportunities to reward our customers
- Corporate hospitality and business networking opportunities
- Assist NZ communities rather than overseas activities or travel
- Telecommunications exclusivity
In This Section
2degrees launches new unlimited mobile plan
15 April 2019
2degrees Offers Amazon Prime Video to Broadband Customers
8 March 2019
2degrees tells its residential broadband customers: “no price rise in 2019”
6 March 2019
2degrees appoints Mark Aue as Chief Executive
30 January 2019