Galaxy Note has always been about putting power in your hands. Now, to face the challenges of our ever-changing world, Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra take power to the next level to be more optimised, trusted and ready for business. With the innovative wireless DeX, intuitive Samsung Notes experience, updated S Pen, Samsung Knox security, Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra aren't just smartphones.
They’re the power phones built to empower your business.
The power phone optimised for a new way of working
Living in unprecedented times, our idea of the workplace has been in flux. Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra provide a productive mobile workspace with wireless DeX multitasking on a second screen, Samsung Notes syncing across compatible devices, and easy control with the S Pen. Wherever you work, the Note20 and Note20 Ultra are optimised for business.
Second screen experience to double the workspace
Samsung DeX has gone wireless, making it easier than ever to be productive on a bigger screen. Connect to a TV wirelessly, and video conference on Samsung DeX while using your phone to take notes and S Pen to control remotely. Plus Wi-Fi Optimizer on Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra lowers the latency on your Wi-Fi connection to keep your video conference smooth. *1
Two screens doesn't mean two of the same thing. With Samsung DeX, you can access your apps in a desktop interface, while multitasking with up to 5 apps in DeX mode at once. Work on a presentation deck and catch up on emails while text messaging or receiving calls — all at the same time.
When you only need the bigger screen, use Galaxy Note as a touchpad for intelligent one-handed control. Using two, three, or four finger gestures, you have more options to control in wireless DeX without needing a mouse.
Samsung Notes keeps your notetaking experience efficient. You can turn your handwriting into text for lists you can easily copy and paste into an email. And Auto Straighten keeps your handwriting aligned for better organized notes.
Keep your files and notes organised the way you like with the new folder structure. Create folders and sub-folders, categorizing as you need with unlimited depth. And now your documents break into pages, so you can easily find things within your Notes without having to scroll. *3
If you're recording a meeting or seminar when you take down a note, Audio Bookmark timestamps your notes and syncs it up to the recording.
From plan to signature
Use your S Pen as a remote control. Press the S Pen button and use simple gestures to switch presentation slides, play a video, change the volume, and more, without needing to reach for your phone.
Advanced Air Actions
When you only need the bigger screen, use the Galaxy Note20 as a touchpad for intelligent one-handed control. Using two, three, or four finger gestures, you have more options for control in wireless DeX without needing a mouse. *5
The power to work together from anywhere
In partnership with Cisco and Microsoft, Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra make connecting and collaborating with your team easier than ever. *6
Link to Windows
Link to Windows gives you the power to sync your phone with your compatible PC, enabling a mobile app shortcut that lets you work on your phone, without being on your phone. *7
Turn Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra into a Walkie Talkie with Microsoft Teams. Use the on-device PTT button to talk to your team instantly. *8
With Cisco Webex Meetings and Samsung wireless DeX, you can take your meetings to an even bigger display. Connect your Galaxy Noteto TV and Webex gives you the ability to host video conferences and share your screen — while multitasking with other apps on your phone. *9
Award-winning security built from the chip up
Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra provide end to end security integrated into the hardware and software to protect your data in real time with the Samsung Knox security platform. From advanced encryption to data isolation, Knox can help you can keep your confidential business safe and protect your most sensitive data against malware and malicious threats. *10
Powerful technology that puts you on top
Engineered to work for your business, Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra helps you to connect and perform with incredible speed, giving you all-day intelligent power, a pro-grade camera, and a smooth display like never before. It's the power of a PC in your pocket, with the ability to do things a PC can't.
Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra are the most powerful Note phones yet, boasting the fastest processor in Galaxy and enabling you to take advantage of 5G speeds, while Wi-Fi keeps your business connected securely and quickly. And the all-day intelligent battery makes power use more efficient.
The most vivid, brightest display in a smartphone, Infinity-O Display delivers incredible true-to-life colors while also reducing blue light to minimize eye strain. And the 120Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling and quick touch response.
Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra feature the biggest leap in low light photo in Galaxy, delivering 108MP high resolution, Space Zoom and 8K video quality, there's more power in this camera than any Note before.
Trade-in value based on Galaxy Note10+ 256GB $630.00, trade in values available for selected phones, see www.xchangemobile.com/nz/2degrees for more details. Phone must meet trade-in criteria including being fully functioning with no damage, cracks or other defects that go beyond normal wear and tear.
Offer available to new and existing business customers and valid while stocks last. 1 trade-in per eligible phone when you purchase a Note20 Ultra interest free on a Business Connect Talk & Text and Business Choice $45, $58, $80 plans (only $80 plan leader eligible, $30 extra connections not eligible). Excludes Business Connect Data only, Business Choice $38, Business Choice Share, and retired plans. Telesales: Account credit applied to next mobile bill cycle on trade in accepted. Instore: Discount instantly applied once trade in accepted. $1179 Saving: Includes $630 Trade-in value, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (RRP $349) and $200 interest free device discount. One pair of buds per handset. Offer not available for outright purchases. Limit of one device per connection. Phone balance are repayable if you end your eligible plan. Not available with any other promotions. 2degrees may amend or cancel this offer at any time. Plan and Interest Free T&Cs apply.
1. Samsung DeX: Certain apps may not run or require separate license (for purchase) on Samsung DeX. Samsung DeX wireless connection is available on smart TVs that support Phone Screen mirroring only. Recommend using Samsung Smart TVs launched 2019 or later. Wireless DeX on TV will be only supported at launch. Monitor support is scheduled to roll out in October.
2. Samsung Notes: Text export function supported only in the Samsung Notes app. Function availability may vary by language. The actual text export function may require some processing to turn writing into text.
3. Samsung account and internet connection required for notes synchronisation. Samsung Notes apps available on compatible Samsung Galaxy tablet models and PCs. Data usage costs may apply. Compatable with tablets runningn Android 7.0 (Nougat) and higer and PC running Windows 10.
4. Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra S Pen latency may vary due to technological differences. S Pen latency may vary by app. *S Pen's operable distance extends approximately 10 meters from the device in open space. Control range may vary depending on surroundings and other factors. *Air actions support may vary by app.
5. Air Action functions can be changed for each app according to the user's needs.
6. Point to Share works between devices that support UWB. UWB only supported on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
7. Link to Windows: Users must link their Galaxy device to their Windows PC through ‘Link to Windows’ on phone and Your Phone app on PC, follow the set-up prompts, including being signed into same Microsoft account. Link to Windows is preloaded on select Galaxy devices. Your Phone requires latest Windows 10 Update on the PC. Galaxy device must be on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC. *Some mobile apps may restrict content to be shared on other screens or may require a touch screen to be able to interact with them. *Ability to run multiple apps simultaneously will be available later this year.
8. Knox Platform must be enabled to use Teams Walkie Talkie functionality. *Teams Walkie Talkie requires Microsoft 365 user licenses for all PTT users.
9. Cisco Webex solution requires users to purchase licenses. *Samsung DeX Wireless connection is available on smart TVs that support Phone Screen mirroring only. Recommend using Samsung Smart TVs launched 2019 or later.
10. *Winner of 2020 MWC "Best Mobile Innovation for Building Trust in the Digital Age" https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/glomos/samsung-electronics-for-knox-security-platform/