Already with us?
Of course you are! If you’ve not downloaded Data Clock, follow the steps below to get started.
If you already have Data Clock, head to your app and start streaming.
How to get your 2 hours free data every day all summer:
Download our Data Clock app
Start your free hour
Open Data Clock and choose when you want to start each hour of free data. You can even hotspot to your laptop, tablet and other devices. Don’t forget to come back every day for another 2 hours of data on us!
Free 2 Hours of Data each day All Summer Promotion Terms and Conditions
2. If between 08/11/19 and 09/01/20 you:
a) are a Prepay customer with an active $10, $19, $30, $40, $55 or $70 plan; or
b) are a Pay Monthly customer with an active $30, $40, $55 or $70 plan,
(collectively, Eligible Plan); and
c) download and register on the Data Clock app by 09/01/20,
you will get two hours of free data each day until 31/03/20 (Free Data Hours).
3. Free Data Hours:
a) are only made available in 2 x 1 hour sessions (Data Clock Session) via the Data Clock app. See Data Clock app for details including downloading the Data Clock app, and
b) can only be used in NZ; and
c) each Data Clock Session must be used as a continuous 1 hour session; and
d) do not carryover and immediately expire if it is not used on the applicable calendar day; and
e) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
4. If you end your Eligible Plan you will not get Free Data Hours.
5. All Data Clock data (including Free Data Hours) is subject to our Fair Use Policy and maximum data speeds on the Unlimited Plan and Data Clock reduce to 1 Mbps after 40GB of data is used per month, per person/connection. Hotspotting speeds may also be reduced further during periods of network congestion and slower data speeds may be experienced generally during such congestion.
6. We reserve the right to change or terminate these terms and conditions or Free Data Hours at any time. If applicable, we’ll let you know if we do this by posting new terms on our website.
7. By completing the steps set out at clause 2, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and condition